Sonntag, 26. August 2007

Here.


So, I'm sitting on my bed talking to a girl from Louisiana about the bayou in her backyard and the golf course her grandfather owns. I'm walking to the greenhouse to get my free plant. I'm watching But I'm a Cheerleader in a room full of people who laugh at the right instances. I'm looking at my art posters covering the beige space.This was NOT something I had to worry about. But I guess I didn't really WORRY about wellesley... well (?) It's iffy. It is cool that we have a 'network' of people we virtually know. But I'm really enjoying the people I'm getting face-time with. They may even have more in common with me. But it feels pretty good thus far. I like my roomate, I like my room, hall, dorm, not our cafeteria so much but there are other options. Classes will be interesting, there are a bunch I want to take, and when I pick on Friday I'll obviously be talking about that in a major way. It's become increasingly clear even at this early stage why everyone loses touch with their non-college friends in college. This is intense. This is all the time. This is fun. High school was not intense like this. Maybe having guys there diluted it (ha, my burgeoning feminist tendencies are on the rise).

2 Kommentare:

khoihcmc8365yahoocom hat gesagt…

hey that louisiana girl is from my fym group! jennie!

ocralschatterboxyahoocom hat gesagt…

I want a free plant...but really, glad that you have come back to the comp. after the insanity of move-in...and have found that you want to stay moved in.