Sonntag, 26. August 2007

sitting on the sidewalk


It's amazing how easily one can busy themselves doing nothing. Wow, Ashira, the novelty should have worn off by now-- this is what you did all summer.It's Wednesday for all intensive purpose, but when I wake up in 6 hours it will be Thursday and the 'Big Decisions' begin. Who do I want to be here? I'm worrying about not worrying which is silly. I don't want to just take this, just say "Well, yeah, I mean I DID see it sophomore year and knew that nothing else could compare, that these were my people and this was the ultimate." I feel like that is not quite a humble remark. I should be homesick. Or worried about getting to the MT frats. Or Boston. I'M NOT. Went to the Town Of with M, C, L, S and R.. Au Bon Pain-ed it in classy upper-mid style. It was a trip, my roomate and Kristen walking in front while we stayed in the back and discussed clubbing. There was no Mama Dyke running the roost. Just stories.Maybe this is a stories place.. or maybe this is how you trust people. I'm used to hello as a laundry list of favorite things, a dossier of sorts. I wonder if we'd all be this comfortable if we hadn't known each other at all before. I'm pretty comfortable, but that's nothing new.. it amazes me how easy it is to get someone to open up. How fun it is. I am the scuba diver of pearl smiles.

Keine Kommentare: